2006 As. Ev.si de caritate Sf.Andrei
You sure ask yourself if God called me to work for Him so many years ago, why The Evangelistic Association for The Charity Sf. Andrei comes only now ? Having the vision all the time in my heart, in the summer of 2005 after I traveled around our country in order to talk to people about the Bible, we shared what we felt in our heart to our closed friends,Liliana and Florin Stefoni. We together, we talked and we knew in our heart that we have to do something more for our aspiration regarding God to become reality. We did not know what do we have to do, and we did not have any idea how to go farther. And yet, since then we continued to write down on the paper our aspirations, dreams and to bring them in to The Heavenly Father until the end of the year 2006. God fulfilled all our needs in order to institute The Evangelistic Association for The Charity Sf. Andrei
Together with Liliana and Florin Stefoni, guided by Holly Spirit,
we accepted the challenge of God and we founded this association having a
very well defined propose for it: to participate at the broadening of God's
kingdom in such a way as to become difficult for people to go to hell and
to be a blessing for people who are in the society where we live in and
have different spiritually or material needs. Therefore we are here at the
beginning of the way having the belief that we would do great things together
with our God. Florin is dealing with counseling and education; Liliana and
Lucia organize different events, communicate, and handle the social work.
I do the work to which I am called by God: BRING THE WORD OF SOUL SALVATION
THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.
What is next...?
Why Sf.Andrei in Timişoara ???
- PHOTOS Timişoara
- 1718 Institute the primary school in Romania.
- 1729 The first navigable canal in Romania
- 1745 Building the first municipal hospital in Romania
- 1760 The first city of monarchy which had all the streets lighted with lamps
- 1855 The first city of habsburgic monarchy which had the with gas, 731 lamps
- 1884 The first city on European continent which had all the streets lighted with electricity
- 1895 The first street in Romania that was asphalted
- 1899 "The first electric tram in Romania"
- 1938 World premiere, the first welding machine for the railway and tram, was invented by prof. Corneliu Micloşi
- 1953 The unique European city which has three State Theaters: Romanian, Hungarian and German